COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19 General) Order and Safety Plan relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
It is a condition of entry to this venue that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required.
In addition, all Patrons attending this licensed premises shall:
- Sign-in using the Service NSW QR code app
- While indoors, wear a mask other than when eating or drinking (or provide evidence of a medical exemption)
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Be seated whilst consuming alcohol indoors
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.